What in "The Persuaders" surprised you (or not)? Name one new thing you learned about marketing or politics from watching the film. Name one new thing you learned about yourself from watching the film, or one thing that the film reiterated about yourself.
The one thing that really appalled me about marketing in this video is that the army is able to set up recruitment stations that allow people under the age of recruitment to play video games while “recruiters” that work there walk around and talk to them. Isn’ t that kinda infringing upon the whole idea that recruiters aren’t allowed to recruit or even speak with an individual untill a certain age? I just cant grasp the concept that makes this altright and not somehow luring children into the recruiting center to play video games; I guess with the governments backing you can do pretty much anything you please now a days.
The one thing I learned from myself after completing this film is that although I think I check my email and facebook a lot, and think at times I have an addiction, its actually not really the case. After seeing people who quit their job just to play Wow, all I can say is, wow. Its stunning that someone can pretty much give up their whole life doing something like that; whereas I just allocate time to check my email and what not, but I’m still able to accomplish my day to day tasks, while being goal oriented at college as well.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment