Anyways, I wanted to add a little bit of a down to earth perspective on living there in a summer scene, some of the terms associated with living there amongst the locals and overall some helpful information if anyone planned on vacationing there in the next upcoming summer season of 2010. I used the beach association’s website (which we are a member too) to add some generic information, it is resourced at the end of the article.
Here was a before shot of their pathetic write up of the town:

Once I submitted it, the biggest problem was that they didnt like the fact that I used resources for some odd reason, and I recieved this error message. I figure they woudl want the stuff I typed to be sourced for credibility, but I guess not.

After removing the source, I clicked submit, and it appears to be changed instantly. But my question is, when will it be reviewed for errors? Will I ever need to put my source back in it? I guess only time will tell

No comments:
Post a Comment